Wednesday, January 8, 2014

September 29

Ahh lessons. This week seemed to last an eternity but went by so fast. We had 3 tausches this week and we didn't have a phone because we lost it last week.... So we did everything old school. Which ended up being okay but super stressful. I have never been more thankful for modern technology.
Hildegard and Clarissa are still progressing. We are focusing on them a lot this week so we can get them to commit to a baptismal date. They will make it :)
Temperatures are dropping and I am excited for fall. But this morning when we were going to get groceries I realized that I wasn't dressed warm enough! It was weird. I have been roasting up until now but it's really nice. I am loving it. I love chemnitz and I love being here. 
Aaron adn Carson both emailed me! I am so excited for them. I am so happy that Carson was able to ordain Aaron. It seems like they have gotten super close and are moving forward in the gospel together. I told Aaron that him and Cars should start studying preach my gospel together. Maybe you could do that as a family as well? I feel like I took for granted that I would just be learning it on my mission and that I didn't really have to do it before but seriously, the book is a goldmine! I lean on it every single day. 
So if I do get released in June, it will be on the 17th. 
I am excited for everything that is going on at home! I hope you are having a wonderful week! I love you!
If there is anything I can do for the fam, or anyone individually, let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment