Thursday, December 12, 2013

May 27: Just Sos ya Know (not much time...)

I believe in the power of the Atonement. I believe in the Holy Ghost, and I believe in the gift of tongues.
The Lord did NOT send me to Germany to fail at German.
You know how I know?
I was told by two different people this week that I am fluent. FLUENT. In German.
I just thought you should know. I am still praying every day that I can better understand the language, better speak, but for the most part, I haven't had a problem.
But that's not because I am super duper good at learning languages. That's because the Lord needs me to speak, so I can. HE is speaking through me. Without His help, I would have absolutely no idea what is going on. At all.
I am so grateful for Him. I am grateful to be a tool in his hands, and I am grateful for the knowledge that He would NEVER waste his resources.
Love!!
Sister Babbitt

No comments:

Post a Comment