Sunday, February 3, 2013

Peace Out!

Instead of doing an email list, I thought a blog might be a little better :) 

My parents will be keeping it up while I'm gone, so stay tuned! 

There are two options to keep up:
1) Follow by Email - Go to the bottom of the page, and on the right sidebar it says "Follow by Email" (creative, right?) and if you type in your email, whenever my parents post a new email, it will email YOU directly. 
**Best choice in my opinion. I do this with a lot of the blogs I follow :)

2) You can join the site with your Google account. Which is also at the bottom of the page, on the right sidebar. If you get into a blogger account on a regular basis, my blog would show up on your reading list. Just click "Join this Site" and you're set!

Also, in the future, if it's been a while since the last email was posted, you have my permission to ask my mom or dad about it until they put it up ;)

Thank you so much for your love and support! 
I love the Lord. I am SO thankful for His gospel. It has brought me overwhelming happiness. 

Peace!!
Love,
Kendal

No comments:

Post a Comment